Finding The Best Rudraksha Kanthmala & Rudraksha Bracelet Rudraksha beads have been worn in the Asian subcontinent for centuries now. Ancient Vedic texts tell us that Yogis and Saddhus swore that merely wearing the Rudraksha beads gave them astonishingly tremendous amount of tranquility and concentration that helped them meditate for a longer period of time with spectacular control over their mind. This kind of state of mind is very ideal for meditation as well as for any other mind related activity. Rudraksha Beads can rejuvenate our Mind, Body and Soul, make us perform to our full potential and enhance our overall quality of life Today Rudraksha Beads are commonly used for enhancing general Health, Wealth and Happiness in devoted Hindus. Rudraksha Kanthmala and Rudraksha Bracelet are common ways to wear these beads, so that their healing power creates a cocoon of energy around the wearer irrespective of where he/she might travel to.
Rudraksha Kanthmala & Rudraksha Bracelet
Rudraksha Kanthmala is a necklace made by stringing together Rudraksha beads of the same mukhi. Often it contains 33 beads and can be made from 3 Mukhi, 4 Mukhi, 5 Mukhi, 6 Mukhi, 7 Mukhi, 8 Mukhi, Gauri Shankhar and more, based on the wearer’s requirements Wearing a Kanthamala stimulates energies of the same mukhi, which are believed to provide health benefits and also be conducive to meditation and spiritual upliftment. Apart from their traditional aspect, these Rudraksha bead necklaces look attractive, and are also available with Rudraksha Bracelet strung from similar mukhi beads.
Different Size of Rudraksha Bracelet and Kantha Malas
According to puranas, wearing Rudraksha Kanthmala gives you all powerful, positive and good energy when worn during meditation and pooja. Rudraksha bracelet in different size and several kinds of Kantha mala available at Chakra Yog, including:
- Mahajwala kantha: A 3 mukhi Rudraksha mala used for dissolving past birth karmas. It can also cure stomach ailments and liver related disorders. Those who suffer from inferior complexes, subjective fear, guilt and depression benefit greatly from this mala. It also nullifies malefic effects of planet Mangal (Mars).
- Mangal kantha: A 6 mukhi rudraksha mala worn to enhance wisdom, knowledge and artistic creativity, as the 6 facets of these Rudraksha beads represents Lord Kartikeya. It balances Muladhara chakra and gives grounding, stability and focus. 6 mukhi are also available as Mangal rudraksha bracelet strung with 12 to15 beads, each 20mm in size, to be worn on wrist. They exhibit same benefits as Kanthamala.
- Mahalakshmi kantha: A 7 mukhi rudraksha mala made of of 32 beads, plus 1 large size rudraksha from Nepal, to be a total length of 28-32 inches. 7 mukhi represents Goddesses Mahalakshmi who bestows wearer with wealth, prosperity, growth in career and good health. It is also used to cure stomach, liver and pancreas ailments. 7 mukhi rudraksha beads open and balance Manipura Chakra. Bracelets with 7 mukhi beads are also available, and provide similar benefits.
- Ganesh Kantha: A 8 mukhi rudraksha mala made of 32 beads, plus 1 large size rudraksha from Nepal, to be a total length of 28-32 inches. 8 mukhi rudraksha beads represent Lord Ganesh who is obstacle remover and Lord of Riddhi and Siddhi. It also nullifies the malefic effects of planet Ketu and opens Muladhara chakra and balances it.
- Narayan kantha: A 10 mukhi rudraksha mala made of 32 beads, plus 1 large size rudraksha from Nepal, to be a total length of 28-32 inches. 10 mukhi represents Lord Vishnu. It’s a protection bead and gives energy of creation and perseverance to wearer. It opens and balances Swadisthana chakra also known as Sacral chakra. It cures all sex related diseases and removes anxiety, worries and psychic attacks. Narayan kantha mala and bracelet are widely used for protection and to nullify all planetary effects.