Ruby Stone-Ceylonese and its Benefits
Ruby (Manek) is the gemstone of planet Sun (Surya) that is believed to bring in liveliness and vivacity in nature as well as improvements in financial stability. It is a variety of the mineral corundum (aluminum oxide). In terms of chemistry, it consists of Aluminum, Oxygen, Iron and Chromium. Chromium in Ruby gems gives its normal hue running from pink to dark red.
Ruby gemstone is considered as the king of gemstones attributable to its relationship with Sun who is the birthplace of all planets. The Vedas insistently express that the life on the earth radiates from Sun. At the point when Sun is favorably situated in Natal chart, the individual accomplishes acclaim and holds the essential position in whatever field they are in. On the other side, the unfavorably situated Sun welcomes negative energies into one's life creating irregularity and unscrupulous conduct.
Ruby gemstone nullifies the malefic influence of Sun prompting the wearer to be more creative wise and affectionate for all living beings.
- Heals the problems blood circulation.
- Gives power of command, name, fame and success may use this gemstone.
- Unblocks Manipur chakra, leading to a powerful sense of responsibility and leadership.
- Blesses with a sense of self-dignity and removes depression.
- A must-have stone for creative people looking for fame and good health.
How to wear and care:
- It should be set in gold.
- It should be washed with fresh milk before wearing for first time.