Lakshmi Kuber Yantra:
Vedic sacred texts specify that Kuber is the lord of riches and one of the wealthiest demigods in the celestial planets. He is also regarded as the divine force of Yakshas (savage creatures). Kuber is the genuine master of wealth in the Indian pantheon. Goddess Lakshmi is the divine consort of Lord Shiva, has been worshipped by all the heavenly beings (gods), Brahmins, priests and householders for Her mercy and blessings. Stationed on blossomed lotus flower, Laskshmi blesses Her faithful devotees with riches, material prosperities and financial gains.
- Revering Lakshmi Kuber Yantra all the time invites a particular change in one's life and awards fortunes although one is required to put in efforts.
- One who has this Yantra does not face issues pertaining to money, material comforts and his aristocrat house as well as assets will never diminish.
- This Yantra can be installed in a temple room, kept in your cash box, kept inside the cupboard and in offices where financial transactions are carried out.
- Saves your excessive expenses.
- Brings luck and fortunate financial opportunities.
- Doubles your wealth and riches.
- Eliminates Vaastu dosha that hampers financial progress.
- Helps overcome financial difficulties.