Navratna - Combination of ruby (Sun), pearl (Moon), Red Moon (Mars), Emerald (Mercury), Yellow Sapphire (Jupiter), Diamond (Venus), Blue Sapphire (Saturn), Hessonite (Rahu), & Cat's eye (Ketu). Navratna is the selective arrangement of diamonds which is featured in different astrological books. It is found to be extremely effective for everyone. The best part of Navratna is that it can be worn by anybody and any age group. One can wear it with no horoscope consultation. It is found to be just as suitable for all. In Navratna, Gems are crystalline minerals or fossilized material that can be used as a distinct and advantageous remedial measure in astrology. Gems are considered to be the best for strengthening the positive impacts of planets. They intensify the beams of the planets they represent. Every pearl stone is specific to a planet and takes positive traits of that planet. Individuals since ancient times have sensed powerful energies emerging from gemstone crystals and their capacity to bring fortune and avoid the evil.
Navratna Mala Benefits:
- These nine ratnas are considered spiritual and believed to give the wearer good wellbeing, success, joy and happiness and peace of mind.
- It avoids the negative energies or the malefic impacts of the planets and strengthens the positive influences of the jewels.
- According to astrology, the positions of planets keep on changing, so does the dasa and mahadasas of the planets. The malefic impacts of planets can be balanced by the beneficial planets when wearing Navratna jewellery.
- Navratna ornaments can be worn by anybody. It suits everybody irrespective of zodiac and can be worn even without the recommendation from an astrologer.
- When Navratnas are worn, they help deliver the benefits of all the nine planetary gem stones at the same time simultaneously acting as a protective charm offering the benefits of health, happiness and prosperity.